3D Minecraft JAVA
Minecraft 3D is an interdisciplinary hands-on camp designed to acquaint you with the field of Game Design, Level Design, 3D Modelling, Game Physics and the fun in working together as one team to create inter-connected communities and adventures!
Learn the power of PROCESS; learn about tinkering, innovation and application to expand your world bringing in mods and widgets made by other people into your community and adventure. Explore the skill of designing fun and excitement into a gaming experience.
Following the work flow of professional studios, students work on their own individual project in a team environment. At the end of the camp you carry your work home, show it to the world, and present it at the THINK Design Expo.
• Inspiration: Introduction to Basic JAVA; MINECRAFT modding
• In this camp you go to a place where everything is made of blocks - into the world of Minecraftt and its amazing possibilities, unleash your imagination, and work on a multi-level strategy of interdependence. Following V2V - a time tested 7-step design process, you rebuild ancient cities; make new communities, machines, adventures - one experience.
• This camp is most suitable for 9 to 12 year old explorers interested in analytical thinking, problem solving, team work, creativity and interactive communication.
• Apart from the core program, the camp day plan is well rounded and includes daily warm up activities, energizers, team building and creativity contests.
• 8 - 12 participants per camp.
MINECRAFT® is a trademark of Notch Development AB and is not related to Thinnox Inc.
Thinnox operates Technology Engineering & Design camps during spring and summer. Thinnox camps are ideal for creative kids between 7 to 17 years of age. Thinnox camps result in games, films, portfolios and prototypes that you can take home and showcase during the Design Expo. Camp admissions are open through the year. Camps are a fun way to pick up new skills; get a taste of a field of work or profession. There are no pre-requisites for admission to camps. Thinnox camps are usually over-subscribed. Booking early is a great way to beat disappoints and also to get early bird discounts as applicable.